Eligibility for Admission:
- A candidate who has passed the two year Pre-University Examination of the Pre - University Board of Education in the State of Karnataka or any other Education considered as equivalent there to by the Mangalore University is eligible for admission to the B.A. / B.Com / B.C.A and B.B.A. degree courses.
- Those who have completed the course without undergoing 12 years of schooling must produce an eligibility certificate.
- Candidates from outside Karnataka State have to produce an eligibility certificate issued by the Mangalore University.
- The admission procedure commences with the announce-ment of Pre-University Exam results.
- Application for admission to the college should be submitted in the prescribed form to the Principal before the last date announced on the College Notice Board.
Instructions to Candidates:
- a) Applications should be filled in by the candidate in his/her own hand writing. Students applying for B.A./B.Com./B.C.A. /B.B.A. should mention the same in the application.
- b) Since the number of seats in each course/combination is limited, candidates should give in the order of preference, the alternative group to which they wish to be considered for admission.
- c) Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected. If a candidate fails to report on the stipulated date he/she will forfeit the provisionally allotted seat. All first year B.A./B.Com./B.B.A. students must undergo a compulsory course in computers which will be held during vacation. The course is offered free of cost.
- d) A recent passport size colour photograph should be pasted in the space provided in the application form.
- e) A photostat copy/attested true copy of the S.S.L.C. marks card and Pre-University marks card, Income & Caste Certificate, Aadhar Card and Bank Pass Book front page should be enclosed with the application.
- f) If the candidate is provisionally selected, his/her name will be published on the College notice board.
- g) SC/ST Students should enclose a photostat copy of the Caste & Income Certificate. SC/ST Students will be given priority in admission along with minorities.
- h)Students having physical deformities must enclose a copy of the medical certificate issued by the District Medical Officer.
- i) The Candidate should present himself / herself with the parent on the appointed date in the Principal's office. Admissions are made by the Principal only after a personal interview.
- j) While coming for the interview, the candidate should produce the originals of PUC Marks Card, Conduct Certificate and Transfer Certificate. The candidate has to bring two recent passport size photographs for use in the College Identity Card and Admission Register. No candidate will be admitted without the above requirements.
- k) SC/ST/ST Candidates and Students belonging to group I should submit Caste Certificates and Income Declaration Certificate at the time of interview.
- I) The candidate should be prepared to pay the fee on the same day if selected.
- m) A few seats have been reserved for girls opting for hostel accommodation.