RAGGING IS BANNED. RAGGING IS A SERIOUS CRIME.
Apply today for one of our undergraduate degrees find your Courses
- Fee Regulations: The academic year is divided into two terms. The First term commences from the reopening of the College in June and continues till Octotier.The second term commences from December and ends on 31st March.
- The and Special fees for the year are payable in lumpsum at the time of admission. Every student shall be liable to pay the fees of the entire term if his/her name is on the rolls during any part of the terms.
- If a student fails to pay his/her fee on the day fixed for payment in the College handbook, a fine at the rate of Rs.5/- per day will be charged. Student's narne shall be struck off the rolls if the fee is not paid after the last date. If readmitted, in addition to the fine due from him/her, he/she will Pay a readmission fee of Rs. 150/-.
- Note: B.C.A/B.Com and B.B.A. additional batches are self financed courses and the college has attempted to forrnulate a reasonable fee structure.
- Each student at the time of admission will have to pay an admission fee of Rs. 80/- University Registration fee of Rs. 500/- and a caution deposit of Rs. 100/- which is refundable at the time of the withcirawal of the student from the college after deductions, if any.
- College Regulations: A student who joins the College is bound to observe the General Regulations, the rules of the Library and other rules of discipline printed in the College Hand Book. Students should give an undertaking, countersigned by their parents or guardians, to abide by the rules and regulations of the College.
- College Examinations: We conduct college examinations very systematically. Apart from the two Internal Assessment Exams, class tests, assignments, seminars, paper presentations are also conducted. The Students are allowed to leave the Internal Assessment exam hall only during the la. 15 rninutus. This tradition of regular evaluation is mainly responsible for the high results we have been getting. Attendance in College test and examinations is compulsory.